Service, Repair and Calibration
With our trained engineers and large workshop we are not limited to the types of air sampling pumps that we can service or repair; this includes static or personal sampling from any manufacturer.
How we operate
- The customer will contact us regarding any issues and will either send in or drop off the equipment that is in for service and repair.
(NOTE – We occasionally make an exception, depending on the batch size and time, to personally pick the equipment up and return once the work has been done).
- Our trained engineers will assess and produce a report on the status of the equipment.
- A free estimate is produced from the report and will be sent out via email.
- Once we receive conformation and a purchase order, the engineers will begin the repairs to restore the equipment.
- When servicing, the equipment is stripped down and cleaned. A full inspection of the circuitry and wiring looms takes place to minimise other possible faults and any faulty components are replaced.
- Once the equipment has been fully restored to operational level, run tests and calibration are carried out to ensure the equipment is in full working order.
- After the equipment has met our standards, we are able to generate calibration sheets and allow the equipment to be released back to the customer.
Spares / Replacement Parts
We can supply a wide range of spare parts for various types of equipment such as static and personal air sampling pumps, batteries, battery chargers, sampling heads/cowls, hose inlets etc.
As acting agents, we supply a wide range of companies throughout the U.K. and also overseas. We supply all kinds of sampling pumps from static to personal, static dust gauges, real time air and dust monitors, sound level meters along with many other accessories and spare parts.
We provide sales of Ex-Hire / Pre-owned equipment that we no longer use and come fully serviced with newly replaced parts and a 6 month warranty.
Customers are also able to make Trade in deals on any type equipment, so feel free to contact us via phone or email and make us an offer.
Our courier service provides a standard next day delivery within the U.K. If you are placing an order for hire or sales with us, we advise you to send us a purchase order before 2.30pm so we can ship the same day.
(NOTE – Orders to be shipped to Aberdeenshire / Scottish highlands and Southern Ireland will take 48 hours to deliver).