The 63x Series sound level meters can be used for simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters, as well as those required for environmental monitoring. With an intuitive design the meter is easy to use, with very little set up required.
The 63x Series sound level meters can easily be calibrated on site without delay or interruption using the 120 Series Calibrator.
Click the links below
Specs and Features:
- Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
- Voice notes to annotate measurements
- Single noisemeasurement range up to 140dB, no range adjustment required
- Data markers, back erase function and audio recording (WAV)
- Level triggered events for transient measurements
- Real-time octave & 1/3 octave measurements (‘B’ & ‘C’ Models)
- Meets IEC 61672 and IEC 60651 and ANSI S1.4, Class 1 or 2 (depending upon model) meaning full compliance
- 2GB memory for more than 1 year of data storage
- Removable pre-amplifier
- Environmental outdoor kit available
|Price||£ Contact us|